The terms and conditions outlined below are important. Please read them carefully. By agreeing to purchase from Cashmart (Aust) Pty Ltd, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
Your use of this website to make purchases from Cashmart (Aust) Pty Ltd indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. ‘Customer’ is the person who purchases, sells or seeks Personal loan services from Cashmart (Aust) Pty Ltd; it is also referred to as "you".
- When you make a purchase agreement by using this website it is a legally binding contract between you and Cashmart (Aust) Pty Ltd.
- Cashmart (Aust) Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes to this website and its terms and conditions at any time without prior notice..
- All prices are in AUD and are GST inclusive.
- Title to the goods remains that of Cashmart (Aust) Pty Ltd until you have paid for them. Title will pass to you once the goods are paid for in full and any and all payments have been cleared by any relevant banking process. Orders made by you for products on this website are not binding on Cashmart (Aust) Pty Ltd until accepted by us.
- Cashmart (Aust) Pty Ltd reserves the right not to allow changes to any order after it has accepted that order.
- Cashmart (Aust) Pty Ltd will not accept liability for failure of service by your internet service provider or any other third party service provider.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to ensure that information on this website is accurate, but makes no assurances as to the accuracy of the information. Cashmart (Aust) Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained on this website.
- Unless an item is listed as “as is no warranty” Cashmart (Aust) provide a limited repair and replace Warranty. If this is not viable or possible, a refund will be provided should all the Warranty conditions be met. We do not offer refunds if you simply change your mind. Please ensure that you choose carefully.
- To make a warranty claim, Cashmart (Aust) Pty Ltd will refund your postage and handling costs provided your product meets the Warranty Conditions and you provide to us a copy of the return postage receipt. Please contact us by Telephone or email in the event of a Warranty claim where we will attempt to resolve your issue. The product must be returned in its original packaging where possible and with all contents as shipped. If the original packaging is not available, you are required to securely package the item.
- You must return your product by ‘registered post’ as Cashmart(Aust) will not be responsible for items that are lost or misdirected.
- Cashmart (Aust) Pty Ltd will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your use of this website. Limitation of liability is extended but not limited to negligence, direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to loss of data, profit or any other loss however caused from your use of this website.
- Cashmart (Aust) Pty Ltd will not be held responsible where your account or computer or any other web enabled device is used without your consent. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account and access to your computer or device. It is your responsibility to keep your credit card details secure and not to reveal your details to permit unauthorized use.
- From the date payment is received and cleared delivery should take a maximum of 10 Business days. Once payment is cleared items will be posted on the next available business day
- Items will be delivered Via Australia Post unless otherwise indicated in the listing. Postage within Australia is free of charge and will be borne by us. Postage to Overseas destinations is chargeable and must be pre arranged by email for a quotation.
- Cashmart (Aust) Pty Ltd will make every effort to deliver your purchase according to the estimated delivery times however, we do not guarantee in the event of circumstances beyond our control that we will deliver within this time frame.
- We will deliver your products to the address indicated on your Order Confirmation unless other special arrangements are made and agreed to by us.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form